10th Conference on Articulated Motion and Deformable Objects (AMDO 2018) Call for Papers
10th Conference on Articulated Motion and Deformable Objects (AMDO 2018)
The Mathematics and Computer Science Department of the UIB and the
Spanish Association for Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis (AERFAI)
are organising the tenth international conference AMDO 2018 that will
take place in Palma de Mallorca. The goal of this conference is to
promote interaction and collaboration among researchers working in the areas
covered by the conference. A study of the human body using computer
technologies as the main tool is the unifying theme of the conference.
The role of new perceptual user interfaces and the emerging technologies
in strengthening the link between the research areas involved in human-computer
interaction will be of particular interest.
- Advanced Computer Graphics and Immersive Videogames,
- Human Modelling & Animation,
- Human Motion Analysis & Tracking,
- 3D Human Reconstruction & Recognition,
- Multimodal User Interaction & Applications,
- Ubiquitous & Social Computing, Design Tools,
- Input Technology,
- Programming User Interfaces,
- 3D Medical Deformable Models & Visualization.
- Deep Learning Techniques for Computer Graphics and Vision Applications.
* Submission of papers: March 19th, 2018
* Notification of acceptance: April 28th, 2018
* Camera-ready: May 4th, 2018
* Early registration: May 31th, 2018
* Late registration: June 30th, 2018
* AMDO Conference 2018: 11-14th July 2018
Information on Abstracting and Indexing:
Papers will appear in the Springer LNCS series.
Volumes published as part of the LNCS series are made available
to the following indexing services: ISI & Science (CPCI-S),
included in ISI Web of Science, EI Engineering Index (Compendex
and Inspec databases), ACM Digital Library, DBLP, Google Scholar,
IO-Port, MathSciNet, Scopus & Zentralblatt MATH.
Perales, Fco. J. (Univ. Illes Balears, Spain) - email@example.com
Kittler, Josef (Univ. of Surrey, UK)