The ECCV 2020 team are delighted to announce that regisration is now open for
ECCV 2020 Online
The main conference will still take place from the 24 - 27 August,
with workshops August 23 and 28. Online content will be available
the week before and the conference week is for interaction.
Early registration is for 125 UK pounds until 20 July.
NOTE: Each accepted paper will require a 450 pound Publication Fee,
which includes 1 free registration. The Publication Fee payment
process will start after paper acceptances are announced.
We have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that
ECCV 2020 takes place. We have commissioned a top of the range
virtual platform that will allow delegates to:
* View over 1,200 long and spotlight paper presentations with live Q&A
* Attend over 60 tutorials and workshops
* Network via our virtual networking lounge with colleagues
* Meet our sponsors and exhibitors and chat in real time
* Upload your CV to your profile giving you direct access to top industry employers
* Presentations will be available for up to 8 months after the live event
allowing you to not miss a single session
Follow us on Twitter
to see all the latest competitions to win a free registration.
See our YouTube channel
for the latest video highlights from the program chairs and
speakers to keep you up to date on program content.
For further information visit the ECCV 2020 Online website:
We look forward to engaging with you in this new and exciting format for ECCV.
Vittorio Ferrari, Bob Fisher, Cordelia Schmid, Emanuele Trucco