Commands for Autonomous Vehicles Workshop Call for Papers
Commands for Autonomous Vehicles Workshop @ 2020 European Conference on Computer Vision - ECCV 2020
Glasgow, UK, 23 August 2020
* Call for papers *
* Paper submission due: July 10th, 2020
* Acceptance notification: July 24th, 2020
* Workshop @ ECCV 2020: August 23rd, 2020
* Quick start tutorial challenge:
We are happy to invite you to join the first "Commands for
Autonomous Vehicles Workshop" (C4AV) organized at ECCV2020. In this
workshop, we aim to identify, and address the challenges for deploying
vision-language models in practical applications.
* List of topics *
The list of workshop topics includes, but is not limited to:
- Visual Dialog
- Multi-modal feature learning
- Object Referral/Visual Grounding
- Visual Question Answering
- Zero-shot/Few-shot in multi-modal learning
- Applications in joint text/image understanding
- Autonomous driving
Participants are invited to share their work as a poster or oral
presentation during the workshop.
* Submission guidelines * Authors are invited to submit a 10-14 page
paper to the workshop (ECCV format, page limit is without
references). All submissions will be peer-reviewed
(single-blind). More information about the call for papers can be
found at https://c4av-2020.github.io/ .
* Challenge *
The workshop hosts a challenge which requires participants to solve a
visual grounding task within an autonomous driving setting. To help
researchers get started on the challenge we provide a quick start
Top performing teams can win prizes and will be invited to present
their work at the C4AV workshop at ECCV2020.
For more information visit https://c4av-2020.github.io/ .
The C4AV team