ICIAP2021 Workshops Call For Proposals
ICIAP2021 13-17, SEPT 2021 LECCE, ITALY -
WORKSHOPS CALL FOR PROPOSALS
We are soliciting proposals for workshops to be held together with the
21st International Conference on Image Analysis and Processing (ICIAP
2021). The workshops will take place on September 13th and 14th 2021,
a day before the beginning of the main conference.
The purpose of workshops is to provide a comprehensive forum on topics
that will not be fully explored during the main conference and to
encourage in-depth discussion of technical and application issues.
The ICIAP 2021 organizers will collect workshop registrations, provide
facilities, and distribute electronic copies of the workshop
proceedings. Due to space and time limitations, as well as to
encourage diversity of topic coverage, we will only be able to retain
a limited number of proposals.
Therefore, we encourage the workshop organizers to submit proposals
that are specific and detailed in justifying relevance and viability.
Proposals should be submitted in PDF format by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st, 2021.
The proposals should include the following information:
1. TECHNICAL INFORMATION
* Workshop title.
* Topics that will be covered, with descriptions of why they are relevant.
* Description of how this proposal relates to previous workshops at
ICIAP/ICPR/ECCV etc. (be as specific as possible).
* Preference for half-day or full-day event.
* Tentative program committee.
* Please indicate one of the following options describing the nature
of your event:
* Workshop is primarily an invited speaker event
* Workshop is primarily a peer reviewed paper event (orals / posters)
* Workshop will have a roughly even split between invited speakers
and peer reviewed papers
* Please also indicate if you plan to run a competition with your workshop.
* If relevant, please provide a paper review timeline.
* If the workshop includes peer reviewed papers, will these papers be
published in proceedings?
* If posters are considered, how many are expected? Note that the
conference may limit the number of posters based on available space.
* Special space or equipment requests, if any.
2. ORGANIZERS AND SPEAKERS
* Organizers' names, titles and affiliations, with one, potentially
two, contact emails of reliably responsive people.
* Background and experience that makes the proposers well suited for
organizing the workshop, including brief bios.
* In case this event is part of a workshop series, please provide URLs
to the web pages of relevant past events and / or any other relevant
* List of invited speakers. Important: Please list only speakers that
confirmed or tentatively confirmed their attendance. For each speaker,
please indicate if confirmation is tentative or final.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON WORKSHOP ORGANIZATION
* After acceptance, workshops will be required to prepare their own
websites, separate from the ICIAP 2021 webpage.
* These pages will include workshop details, organizers, dates,
submission instructions and, once finalized, the workshop program.
* Accepted workshops must provide their program material using a
conference googles-sheet for producing program/app information.
Workshop proposal deadline: March 1st, 2021
Notification to workshop organizers: March 31th, 2021
Author notification for ICIAP 2021 main conference papers: June 15, 2021
For any questions, please contact the workshop chairs, Pier Luigi
Mazzeo and Emanuele Frontoni at email@example.com
WORKSHOP & COMPETITION CHAIRS
PIER LUIGI MAZZEO
Institute of Applied Sciences and Intelligent Systems, CNR, Italy
UniversitÓ Politecnica delle Marche Italy